Flame
...
I hid myself to a blaze rising on me
In a quiet afternoon, you standing there,
By the sidewalk, your presence
Making even the pavement blush,
On how your eyes so intense
Under those tousled brown hair,
Studying, caressing every detail of what it is
On a shop window, I want to know
As I want to know too each inch of you,
Memorize each line, frown on
Your face, each sigh you breathe,
The silence that surrounds you,
Those thoughts that are inside you,
Move my fingers on that hair
Blown again and again by the wind,
Maybe flirting with you too,
I move my eyes along with it
On the back of your nape,
Slowly down your spine,
I shiver, you quiver and look
Behind,
I drop my gaze too late, oh how you caught the
Fire that burns inside me,
And those smile so tender, your smile
Like an incessant sun
Melt all of me
©2009 v.j.m.a.
I hid myself to a blaze rising on me
In a quiet afternoon, you standing there,
By the sidewalk, your presence
Making even the pavement blush,
On how your eyes so intense
Under those tousled brown hair,
Studying, caressing every detail of what it is
On a shop window, I want to know
As I want to know too each inch of you,
Memorize each line, frown on
Your face, each sigh you breathe,
The silence that surrounds you,
Those thoughts that are inside you,
Move my fingers on that hair
Blown again and again by the wind,
Maybe flirting with you too,
I move my eyes along with it
On the back of your nape,
Slowly down your spine,
I shiver, you quiver and look
Behind,
I drop my gaze too late, oh how you caught the
Fire that burns inside me,
And those smile so tender, your smile
Like an incessant sun
Melt all of me
©2009 v.j.m.a.
No comments:
Post a Comment