The night jostles
---
And a whisper I hear from a wall
It was like crystal from a full sky
No claws as I imagine it to be
It says, hush don’t fear I just wanted a story
From lies you have been told
From cages you have quavered
You’re right, I have no claws neither fangs
I can’t hurt you at all, I was dead
But I dared to be back
Just for lil’ stories if I may ask
Of stubborn mortals with menacing horns
In extraordinary cities of midnight
Again and again let me hear them
Here’s a key to those incredulous memory
Snappish absurdities they call language
Roll them soft from those lips, how it was
Of bones find their way through the skin
Where space is synonymous to resilience
Where weeds are voracious
I am not evil
But I can convince you who is…
Now hush, tell me a story
©2009 v.j.m.a.
It was like crystal from a full sky
No claws as I imagine it to be
It says, hush don’t fear I just wanted a story
From lies you have been told
From cages you have quavered
You’re right, I have no claws neither fangs
I can’t hurt you at all, I was dead
But I dared to be back
Just for lil’ stories if I may ask
Of stubborn mortals with menacing horns
In extraordinary cities of midnight
Again and again let me hear them
Here’s a key to those incredulous memory
Snappish absurdities they call language
Roll them soft from those lips, how it was
Of bones find their way through the skin
Where space is synonymous to resilience
Where weeds are voracious
I am not evil
But I can convince you who is…
Now hush, tell me a story
©2009 v.j.m.a.
No comments:
Post a Comment