Illuminata
---
Piece by piece I pick the spirit
Intoxicated by our morning tryst
Resting on a floor, glistening
Next to your peak of bliss
The wall still echoes on,
And your weight upon me lingers as
I kiss your hands that wound inside my hair,
That pulled me until my neck was taut
As you moved that one final blow
Breaking me to a thousand glitters.
Kiss also those lips
That devour like a hungry beast
I cast my spirits here all aglow
Casting you to beams of our morning after
©2009 v.j.m.a.
Intoxicated by our morning tryst
Resting on a floor, glistening
Next to your peak of bliss
The wall still echoes on,
And your weight upon me lingers as
I kiss your hands that wound inside my hair,
That pulled me until my neck was taut
As you moved that one final blow
Breaking me to a thousand glitters.
Kiss also those lips
That devour like a hungry beast
I cast my spirits here all aglow
Casting you to beams of our morning after
©2009 v.j.m.a.
No comments:
Post a Comment